Sunday, August 5, 2007

Senior Portraits

My first official post! Thanks for visiting! So, for the past few months, I've been trying to figure out want I want my concentration to be in photography. Although I will continue to explore the different mediums of photography, I've decided to concentrate on high school senior portraits. I believe that my age and dynamic personality will contribute to a successful business working with high school students. So here goes nothing! I'll try to update this blog as often as I can, so please drop by often to see what I've been up to.

Here's a few seniors I've done in the past month. Feel free to leave me a comment!









































0 comments:

Ari S. Photography Fan Box

*Photographs on this site are protected by copyright and trademark laws. You may not copy, modify, sell, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, or license any photographs from this site without the express written permission of Ari S. Photography.

Contact Ari Simphoukham Photography:

| Ari Simphoukham * ari239@gmail.com | (209)981-9820 | http://www.justari.com/ |