Monday, June 23, 2008

Luisiana & Gerald Wedding- Previews

Little did I know that the random phone call I recieved from a man during my shoot in S.F would  lead me to meet such a wonderful couple. After Gerald called me inquiring about my wedding service, my first thought was, "whoa, a dude is planing the wedding???". Hahaha, yeah, talk about resisting gender roles! I'm very glad he did call me. It was a beautiful wedding in Davis, CA. Here are some of my favorites:


The Beautiful Dress


The Bride Getting Ready...humm, i wonder what's she's holding.  :-P



Luisiana Getting Some Luv'n from Mom & Her Siser



The Beautiful Bride







Whooa, super model status!



The Groom Waiting for his Love


The BestMan su Hermano


Luisiana y Gerald




HOT HOT HOT!  Literally!






A proud and happy family. Here we see Gerald's father and his brother jumping for joy for the newlyweds.

1 comments:

G June 26, 2008 at 9:57 PM  

hey ari! we had such a fun time today! :) can't wait to see how they turned out

dan, janina & genevieve

Ari S. Photography Fan Box

*Photographs on this site are protected by copyright and trademark laws. You may not copy, modify, sell, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, or license any photographs from this site without the express written permission of Ari S. Photography.

Contact Ari Simphoukham Photography:

| Ari Simphoukham * ari239@gmail.com | (209)981-9820 | http://www.justari.com/ |