Tuesday, September 29, 2009

TIFFANY x MATT || Wedding - Colfax, CA

In case you're wondering, Colfax is located in California's Sierra Foothills, just off of I-80 between Sacramento and Reno, Nevada.  Yeah, I had to Google that one too.   :-)  


You may remember Tiff & Matt from their engagement session in downtown L.A. After getting to know them more after their e-session, this is how I would describe them: UFC lovin, motorcycle drivin, fun lovin, awesome couple! I'm always diggin it when I get clients who are so down to earth and fun like Tiff and Matt.  


Tiffany and Matt's beautiful intimate wedding took place in their parent's backyard in Colfax.  I love doing outdoor weddings--there are so many nice backdrops to use. Their parents' house was pretty awesome. You can tell that they put a lot of work into it.   Luckily the weather that day was just beautiuful.  Everything seemed to just fall nicely in place for the couple.  


DJ: Greg Joens - Www.aspecialrequest.net





























The pastor's last name was Fox, so he had a yellow tie with little foxes to match his name and the wedding's theme.  Nice.




Both moms were crying. awwwe. :-)




Father/Daughter dance.



Mother/Son dance.



We also gave Tiff & Matt a surprise gift.  I had my 2nd shooter, Sam, set up a "crazy booth".  This was our first apperance with the photobooh and it was a hit.  Everyone loved it!  Check it out:


1 comments:

Katie September 30, 2009 at 2:54 PM  

Wow Ari! Your work is incredible! I'm definitely booking you for my wedding!

Ari S. Photography Fan Box

*Photographs on this site are protected by copyright and trademark laws. You may not copy, modify, sell, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, or license any photographs from this site without the express written permission of Ari S. Photography.

Contact Ari Simphoukham Photography:

| Ari Simphoukham * ari239@gmail.com | (209)981-9820 | http://www.justari.com/ |