Thursday, February 21, 2008

Org Ad!

I finally made a flyer for my org services! I would say I almost have all the orgs in my area on lock. I want to expand to So Cal too, so if your org is located in SoCal, hit me up!









For the Orgs in Davis, Sac and SF, thank you for your luv and support.

*University of the Pacific, Rho Delta Chi
*UC Davis/ Sac State/ SF State Chi Rho Omicron
*UC Davis Gamma Zeta Alpha
*UC Davis Sigma Omircon Pi
*SF State Beta Phi
*UC Davis & Sf State Delta Omicron Chi
* San Jose Pi Alpha Phi
*UC Davis Nu Alpha Kappa
*UC Davis Sigma Lambda Gamma
*UC Davis Lambda Sigma Gamma
*UC Davis Sigma Epsilon Rho
*UC Davis Phi Kappa Psi
*UC Davis alpha Kappa Delta Phi
*UC Davis Kappa Psi Epsilon
*UC Davis Chi Delta Theta
*UC Davis Pre Law fraternity, Phi Alpha Delta
*UC Davis Delta Epsilon Mu
*UC Davis Alpha Phi Omega
*Sac State Lambda Phi Epsilon

And to all the other orgs that has booked me for their special events. My success is because of you all.

0 comments:

Ari S. Photography Fan Box

*Photographs on this site are protected by copyright and trademark laws. You may not copy, modify, sell, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, or license any photographs from this site without the express written permission of Ari S. Photography.

Contact Ari Simphoukham Photography:

| Ari Simphoukham * ari239@gmail.com | (209)981-9820 | http://www.justari.com/ |