Monday, February 11, 2008

Han & Samule

After work today, I headed over to Sacramento to photograph Han and Sam. Another E-session with fun and amazing people. Of course they're amazing, Sam is my cousin! :-D We walked around downtown Sacramento and enjoyed the BEAUTIFUL weather today. I got to test out my new lens on them! ( The 70-200mm 2.8 VR). After a couple of shots, I gave up on the lens because it was super heavy! Thanks for the fun shoot Sam and Han!










Here are my favorites from the shoot:

Photobucket


0 comments:

Ari S. Photography Fan Box

*Photographs on this site are protected by copyright and trademark laws. You may not copy, modify, sell, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, or license any photographs from this site without the express written permission of Ari S. Photography.

Contact Ari Simphoukham Photography:

| Ari Simphoukham * ari239@gmail.com | (209)981-9820 | http://www.justari.com/ |