Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm Teaching a Class!

Well, not quite my own class, but I still got to teach. I had the opportunity to teach my speech class at ELAC a little about photography. I was very excited to do this because I got to practice my public speaking skills and share my craft. My presentation was a hit! A lot of people were amazed at how big my camera was and how many different lenses I had. But I made sure to break it down to them that it's the photographer that makes the picture, not the camera!

I had a great time giving this mini workshop. It was great practice for me for the day I become famous and everyone will want to learn from me! :-D

This is the image I took to demonstrate to the class on how to get that cool light on your subject:



Here's one of the class paying close attention to me- :-D

0 comments:

Ari S. Photography Fan Box

*Photographs on this site are protected by copyright and trademark laws. You may not copy, modify, sell, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, or license any photographs from this site without the express written permission of Ari S. Photography.

Contact Ari Simphoukham Photography:

| Ari Simphoukham * ari239@gmail.com | (209)981-9820 | http://www.justari.com/ |