Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sheena+Mudit Bollywood Style



Remember the last dance scene from Slumdog Millionaire? That's some awesome Bollywood flava right? For their reception, Sheena and Mudit wanted to have their own music video recreating this dance scene with a bunch of their friends. My girlfriend who is Sheena's Phi Delta Chi "lil bro" was invited to be apart of this awesome dance. I just tagged along and brought my camera with me to USC, where the video was filmed. Oh, did I mention that they all had to learn the dance and film on the same day?! I think they pulled it off nicely. Check out the fun!








This is Anoop (you know, like Anoop Dogg from Idol!) He's the videographer for this video. I can't wait to see what he cooks up.


0 comments:

Ari S. Photography Fan Box

*Photographs on this site are protected by copyright and trademark laws. You may not copy, modify, sell, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, or license any photographs from this site without the express written permission of Ari S. Photography.

Contact Ari Simphoukham Photography:

| Ari Simphoukham * ari239@gmail.com | (209)981-9820 | http://www.justari.com/ |